With 35+ years of hands-on experience and technical understanding of Italian shotgun production, Rich Cole brings a unique knowledge and skill set to the Perazzi ordering process. Rich has spent his entire career building his knowledge of Italian Shotguns in the fine crafts of gunsmithing, fitting and stockmaking.
There are shops that sell guns, there are stock fitters and stockmakers, and there are gunsmiths- the guys who repair and customize. We’re lucky enough to have all of the above in one place! If a new Perazzi Shotgun is in your future, there is no better place – this is your one stop shop. Let us guide you through all important aspects of ordering a custom gun; mechanical specifications, wood grading and integrity, stock fit and final finish. This is an incredible opportunity to work with someone who knows how to spec out the many custom options available. The end result? The best fit and handling dynamics, a gun you will enjoy for years to come. Among the many things to consider: trigger style, barrel weight, rib height, barrel length, balance, bore diameter, chokes, stock weight, integrity/ durability of wood. Of course, the cosmetics come into play as well, let us guide you about metal finish, engraving, wood grade, etc.
These are the decisions that must be made to get the basic gun in production and then choose one of four terrific options NOW available for getting your dimensions just right.
- Visit Mauro Perazzi at the National Sporting Clays Championship in October for your expert fitting.
- Not going to Nationals? Visit Cole Gunsmithing in SW Florida and Rich will conduct your fitting.
- Visit Rich in the Harpswell, Maine location during the month of July. You can have your fitting done on the beautiful coast of Maine, followed by the best lobstah evah!
- We can help you coordinate travel to the Perazzi factory in Italy to select your wood and have your fitting. This is an amazing experience.
Did you know?
- When you order your Perazzi from Cole Gunsmithing you can have your gun delivered unfinished, in the white – take it out and try it before final finish. Rich will make any adjustments needed and finish to your taste. Custom checkering and finish options.
- You can have the gun custom stocked to your dimensions (included in the price).
- When you order your Perazzi through Cole Gunsmithing you can choose from a photo gallery of upgrade wood blanks hand- selected by Rich in Italy for their durability and beauty. We’re making another trip in September, we’ll hand- select the perfect blank for your order!
- Cole Gunsmithing has some barreled actions in stock just waiting for your custom wood selection. The stock can be built in about 2 months. This drastically minimizes the wait time. The current production time on a new Perazzi is 8 months (12-15 months for engraved models).
Call our Naples, Florida shop (239) 352-0345 with any additional questions.