Our Gun Shop Locations
EXPERT GUNSMITHING SERVICES
Furthermore, due to the limited amount of space, and the volume of guns Cole Gunsmithing services, we request that your gun be picked up within 30 days of its completion date. If this cannot be done, there will be an additional $100 a month storage fee added to your service invoice.
Shotgun Repair Process
- Please review our Recommended Packing Instructions first
- Once reviewed, please complete the Work Order Request in it’s entirety
- If you are shipping your gun, please select the appropriate checkbox and out staff will follow up via email with your UPS label
- If an FFL is shipping your gun for you, simply follow their respective instructions
- If you do not receive your UPS label within 24 hours of Work Order Submission, please follow up with your selected service location via phone or email
- Both Maine and Florida: Most other services, refinishing, adjustable combs, stock modifications are available at either location. Beretta 686, 690 series service, barrel fittings, wood set fittings available in either location.
- Florida Only: All Beretta DT, ASE and SO Models, and Perazzi service. Custom stock making services
- Maine Only: All Semi-Auto Service and Hot Bluing.
- When in doubt please call or email prior to ordering.
Do I need to send any paperwork with my gun?
Please ensure you are sending a copy of your valid drivers license with your firearm.
What gunsmithing services do you provide?
We specialize in the service of certain Italian shotguns. If you do not see the service you require listed, there is a possibility that we don’t provide that service. When in doubt, please call or email prior to shipping.
Do you service handguns or rifles?
Cole Gunsmithing currently services shotguns only. We do not service handguns or rifles of any make.